Happiest Minds is headquartered in Bangalore, India with operations in the U.S.,UK, Canada, Australia and Middle East. Their philosophy is simple ‘happiest people make happiest customers’. Promoter of the company is Ashok Soota. He was the vice chairman of Wipro Limited and senior vice president of Shriram Refrigeration Industries Limited prior to co-founding MindTree Limited. He is regarded as one of the key person in the growth of wipro limited in 90’s.
Their business is divided into the following three Business Units
Digital Business Services (DBS)
- Driving digital modernisation and transformation for our customers through digital application development.
- Development and implementation of solution, modernisation of digital practices.
Product Engineering Services (PES)
- PES BU aims to help our customers capitalise on the transformative potential of ‘digital’ by building products and platforms that are smart, secure and connected.
Infrastructure Management & Security Services (IMSS)
- Provide continuous support and managed security services for mid-sized enterprises and technology companies.
In Fiscal 2020, 96.9% of our revenues came from digital services.
- Strong brand in Digital IT services
- Mindful approach towards systems, employee policies and practices led by an experienced leadership and senior management team focused on sound corporate governance practices.
The Objects of the Offer is to meet long term working capital requirement and General corporate purpose.
|IPO date||Sep 7 – Sep 9 (2020)|
|Issue size||702.02 Cr (42,290,091 Eq shares)|
|Listing price band||165 -166 per equity share|
|Face value||2 Rs|
|1 Lot size||90 shares|
|Minimum quote||14,940 Rs|
|Maximum quote||1,94,220 Rs|
|Offer opens on||Sep 7, 2020|
|Offer closes on||Sep 9, 2020|
|Credit of shares in demat account||Sep 15,2020|
|Listing date||Sep 17, 2020|
Happiest Minds IPO Offer Size by Investor Category in percentage
- QIBs: 75%
- Non-Institutional Investors: 15%
- Retail Individual Investors: 10%
To invest in this IPO you need a demat and trading account and UPSTOX which is entrusted by Ratan Tata is one of the leading provider of demat and trading in a single account. Opening of demat account doesn’t take more than 5 min of your time. Click the link to open free demat account with Upstox.